Thursday, July 7, 2016

Cards with limited supplies

Greetings!  Thought I'd share some cards I made this week!  I challenged myself by choosing a few pieces of scrapbook paper from a few different 6x6 pads, most having a vintage feel.  I had also purchased some embossed 12x12 cardstock at Tuesday Morning that I wanted to use as card bases.  I had also bought some new embossing folders and used some coated papers to test those, adding some inks to highlight the embossing.  I had some ribbon that I had temporarily stashed in a container before relegating it to its color coded container.  I added my scrap paper organizer for solid color mats and my container of bling, my ATG gun and some pop dots and voila!  If I decorated the inside of the card, I've included a picture of that as well.

Would love to hear your comments!











No comments:

Post a Comment