Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stationary Gift Set

Howdy, crafty friends (and non-crafty friends)!  Happy 4th of November from sunny Texas!  It is 86 degrees today; it was in the 50's a couple days ago and tomorrow is supposed to be 91!  Crazy weather!  And... my AC/heat is broken... parts on order, blah, blah!  Okay, rant over!

I came across this adorable stationary gift set/box on You Tube.  There are multiple tutorials out there; I followed the one on Maymaymadeit.com.

I used the Coral Couture paper stack from DCWV from Michaels or JoAnns.  It's been in my stash forever.  I used black cardstock (65lb for the mats and 110 lb for the box frame itself.  The only other things I used were some Tombow Multi adhesive and Art Glitter Dries Clear adhesive.  I did use my EZ Runner Grand tape runner for the cards.  I fussy cut the bottom of the box front and inked it in a coral chalk ink.  I added a cellophane butterfly to the front, from my stash. I think it came out great!  Thanks for looking!

The front of the box with the lid on.
 This is what the box looks like opened.

This shows the open box and everything that comes in it - 6 A2 cards, 6 - 3x3" cards, 6 gift tags.  You can also see the blue post it note pad and barely see the tiny pocket next to it for postage stamps.

The A2 Cards.  I popped up the center piece on all but one and added some pearls and bling to most of them.
 The Gift Tags.  I matted them and used a Stampin Up punch for the center.  Punched a hole and threaded some trim.

The 3x3 cards.  For these and the A2, I used the cut outs from the paper collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment